Recertification Reminders and Tips
- CEs can be entered into your learning plan as they are earned.
- Each CE program must have a minimum of 1.0 CEs
- NASN membership is worth 1.0 CE per year of membership (limit of 5 CEs per recertification window
- You can earn CE for preceptorship, authoring an original article published in a journal, for MSN or DNP courses, and more. Please be sure to review the list of acceptable professional activities for more information.
- Be sure to watch this quick video on how to submit the NCSN-E and NCSN recertification application.
Keisha Major, RN, MSN, NCSN
Recertification Committee Chair